Sunday 6 December 2015

My Concept & Logo




Based on the the concept given by the group in the meeting I composed the following logos and brand identities below: 

 Here was my first edit using the colour orange i composed the type face my self and edited online using photoshop. 

Here i inverted the original drawing creating a dramatic black and white name. 




Again i used the same editing styles, with the orange and inverting the colours, also adding the logo I constructed .


This was my first edit of the logo. I firstly drew a hand print and scanned it onto the computer and edited on photoshop. The reasoning behind the hand is to give this humanity feel and reflecting the 'helping hand' idea. The hexagon was placed orange as it's our featured colour for the brand. I used the six sided hexagon for it's symbolic meaning of Communication, balance and union, which is the aim of the company.  The white circle means universal, wholeness and infinity which again emphasis on our brand values and aims for the company.



FINAL EDIT: 



No comments:

Post a Comment